New User Indemnity Agreement
Please note we ask that students new to a studio arrive 10 minutes before their first class to familiarise themselves with the studio meet the new teacher and let them know of any health concerns they may have. This is best practice and will ensure your safety.
Upon accepting the terms and conditions in the signup process of YogaHive you have agreed to the following:
- You understand yoga includes physical exercises as well as opportunities for stretching, strengthening, and deep relaxation.
- You accept that the risk of injury is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If you experience any pain or discomfort, you will listen to your body, modify or come out of the posture in question, and seek assistance from the instructor. You will breathe calmly.
- You understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention and it is not intended to examine, diagnose or immediately treat any condition.
- You understand that yoga is not recommended and is not safe for those with certain medical conditions.
- You acknowledge and affirm that you are competent to decide whether or not to participate in group or private yoga classes and will make an informed choice before doing so.
- You understand that it is your responsibility, if you have any doubts about your current health status, to consult with a physician prior to and regarding your participation in group or private yoga classes, workshops, retreats and teacher training programs offered by the studios listed on YogaHive.
- You are fully aware and accept the risks and hazards involved in practicing yoga and yoga-related classes.
- You represent and warrant that you are physically fit and have no medical condition(s) that would prevent your full participation in group or private yoga classes, workshops, retreats and teacher training programs offered by the studios listed on YogaHive.
- You will update any studios you attend listed on YogaHive as to any changes in your medical condition.
- You will not engage in any inappropriate conduct that could result in injury to yourself or others.
- In consideration for being permitted to participate in group or private yoga classes, workshops, and retreats, you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of your participation.
In further consideration, you knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim you may have against YogaHive Collective Pty Ltd or the studios listed on YogaHive, studio owners, instructors, workshop and retreat presenters, independent contractors, employees, volunteers, and representatives, for any injury or damages that you may sustain as a result of your participation.
- You understand it is an essential condition of entry to any studios listed on YogaHive that you not be under the influence of alcohol or any substance that may affect your ability or behaviour towards other class members, staff or visitors. You agree that the studio reserves the right for its management and staff, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and or participation in any class to any person acting contrary to this policy.
- You agree that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Australia and if any conflict arises between yourself, YogaHive or the studio involved, you will attempt mediation before submitting your dispute to binding arbitration.
What information do we collect and track about you?
We gather two types of information about users: information that we ask you to provide through order forms, and data that we gather through tracking information.
When you order from the site, we request your contact details and credit card information. When you visit our site, we track the IP address you come from, what URL you came from, the browser type, the platform, which pages were requested, and the duration of your session.
This is the usual kind of information that a web server collects.
What does this site do with the information it tracks?
We do not sell or rent user information to anyone. We use the order information you provide to fulfill your order, and for troubleshooting in case of problems with your order. This helps us to improve the service we provide.
We use our web server logs to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
We also use this information to track which areas of our sites users use and don't use based on traffic to those areas. We do not analyse what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall.
The information we collect about you and your order is used by our authorised staff and authorised staff of our service provider, eWay. All information is protected by secure logins. We may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to
- comply with law,
- enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or
- protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our staff, our users, or others.
Delivery and Refund Policy
The pass will automatically be sent to the email address supplied whereupon it is the recipient's responsibility to utilise it to book online and retain on a mobile device for presentation at the studios in case. If you are unsatisfied with the pass for any reason please contact us and if we are unable to rectify the situation we will refund the cost of half of the unused passes.
We use 224bit SSL Encryption to secure all transactions. We do not hold credit card details after transactions.
Limitation of Liability
Yoga Hive Collective Pty Ltd is in no way responsible for the studios represented on the site. Liability rests with the studios in the instance of contact between pass holders and studios.
All transactions are in Australian Dollars ($AU)
Contacting Yoga Hive Collective Pty Ltd
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Ph: 1300 9642 4483 ( 1300YOGAHIVE )
ABN: 636 1047 3553
PO Box 28, Milsons Point NSW 1565
6/21 Holbrook Ave, Kirribilli, NSW 2061